and happy new year!
Tree Top Boutique & Gifts
"Once Upon A Platter - A Fun Charcuterie Experience"
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
"Once Upon a Platter" Charcuterie MAKE & TAKE Workshop is an informative hands on course that starts with the basics. What is a Charcuterie Board? How to select or pair meats and cheeses for the board. How to calculate how much food you need for the number of guests you have. What fruits, nuts, and sauces/spreads, breads or crackers, pickles, olives, are appropriate. How to arrange the food? You will get instruction on how to build a board, and you will have pre-selected ingredients ready for you to build your own board during the workshop, with the guidance of an expert if you so desire. Cost of workshop includes workshop instruction by Charcutier-Seanasti Cooper, 12" x 8" Charcuterie Board, cheese/sauce spreader, sauce bowl, all MAKE & TAKE ingredients to build your charcuterie board, and complimentary wine.
November 18 - December 21
Open Daily 9 A.M. - 6 P.M.
- 11/25 – Fri: 3pm-6pm
- 11/26 – Sat: 12pm-3pm
- 11/27 – Sun: 12pm-3pm
- 12/3 – Sat: 3pm-6pm
- 12/10 – Sat: 2pm-5pm
- 12/11 – Sun: 3pm-6pm
- 12/17 – Sun: 12pm-3pm
- (Closed on Thanksgiving Day)
- The cut-your-own tree patch is open until 5:00 P.M.
- Gift Barn open until 6:00 P.M.
Pre-cut trees available until 6:00 P.M.
- Grave blankets, grave pillows, headstone saddles and wreaths for gravesites are available by custom order only. BAG AND BURLAP live christmas trees are also available by pre-arranged order. Please call to place all orders at (574) 278-7525. Christmas trees are in short supply NATIONALLY…we will do our best to help you find YOUR PERFECT TREE!
- Streamline BBQ will be serving meals starting Friday, November 26, and will have their famous smoked Brisket, Pulled Pork, Brisket Chili, Nacho’s and some new items for this year. Food will be available on weekends only, and weekly menu’s will be posted on Facebook.
We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Checks